only Adult name

Adult name only

Some Adult name only prefer to get a court order to make it easier to change your name with agencies. Technically, you do not have to give the court a reason for your name change. It is actually not necessary to get a court order for a name change; an adult can simply begin using a new name as long as the person is not trying to get away from Adult name only or criminal problems. You always have to do the basic notice to your local newspaper. Skip to main content. Mission Statement Indiana Legal Services uses the law to fight poverty, empower clients, and improve access to justice.

#Adult name only